Reindeer handtowel craft
Reindeer craft project – this was one of my favorite things to receive from my son when he was small. It is done using hand and foot prints. Opening this will tear at the heartstrings of any mom. Have fun – it’s easy!
1 white hand towel
brown craft paint
red pom pom
2 wiggly eyes
1. Lay the towel out and put paper on one half. Prevents paint from leaking through. I used napkins here.
2. Fold towel in half with the paper or napkins on inside.
3. Pour brown paint on a paper plate.
4. Have the child take off socks, roll up pant legs (experience talking here). Step into the paint with one foot.
5. Step onto the towel in the middle. Wash foot immediately after you lift it off the towel. (I do this project in the bathroom for early cleanup)
6. Put each hand in brown paint (one at a time for easy cleanup).
7. Place each hand at an angle the top of the foot print. Make it look like antlers. Wash each hand immediatley.
8. This is what it looks like after you have the foot and handprints done. Let dry.
9. After it has dried glue on wiggly eyes and a pom pom for the nose.
10. The finished craft – a cute reindeer. Make sure you write with a marker the name of the child and the date it was done.